Available for business owners nationwide, Chase Bank is currently offering a $300 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Total Business account by June 28, 2018. If you are interested in this offer, all you would have to do is apply online or request a coupon and head over to your local branch. To get started, all you have to do is deposit a total of $1,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 60 days. Once you have done so, you will receive this bonus as well as access to various account features! So if you are interested in the offer then I recommend that you hurry in today or apply online and be a part of one of the nation’s largest financial institution!
Chase Business Checking Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Chase Total Business Checking® account, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking®with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/28/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $12, see below on how to avoid the fees
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new Chase Total Business, Chase Performance Business Checking, Chase Performance Business Checking with Interest, or Chase Platinum Business Checking account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $1,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least a $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days — debit card purchases, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits) and wires (Credits and Debits)
- After you have completed all the above requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days
Chase Business Checking Account Features:
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- Mobile check deposit – It’s as easy as taking a selfie.
- Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection
- Access Chase QuickPay® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
- Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
Chase Bonus Fine Print:
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) and our affiliates are not eligible.
How to Avoid The Fees:
Avoid $12 fee for Chase Total Business by completing at least one of the following:
- Maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more.
- Maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
Chase Bank Review Conclusion:
In conclusion, this current promotion from Chase Bank is a great option for those who would like to start a new banking experience. You won’t just be receiving a hefty bonus that comes with your new business account, but you’ll also be able to enjoy the great features that Chase has to offer. Therefore, if you are interested and qualify, than I would sign up! The requirements aren’t very tedious, there is no direct deposit required, and you’re only required to deposit $1,000. Also, feel free to comment below on this Chase Bank Review and let us know how it went for you!