The AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express offers you 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Earn 3 points per dollar spent at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in purchases annually), 2 points per dollar spent at U.S. gas stations, and 1 point per dollar spent at any other eligible purchases. You can also use the Card to make 30 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 50% extra points on all those purchases with less returns and credits. Use points to book your next trip on the American Express Travel site. Points can cover airfare, hotel stays, and more! The Card will also come with smart chip technology and a 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. I would make note that there are two versions of the card, the EveryDay and the EveryDay Preferred, the biggest significant difference is the Reward points rates, which AmEx EveryDay Preferred outweighs.
- Earn 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 50% more points: Make 30 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and get 50% extra points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 2x points at US gas stations; 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking through amextravel.com.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Start Up Bonus of 40,000 Bonus Points, by spending $3000 on eligible purchase
- Earn rewards faster by requesting Additional Cards for your family and friends. You can also get cash back for monthly spending, like your phone bill
- Flexibility to carry a balance with interest or pay in full each month
- Shop with added confidence and Purchase Protection
- Stay in the know with exclusive access to ticket presales and Card Member-only events in a city near you
- Travel Accident Insurance can cover travel by plane, train, ship, or bus when you purchase the entire fare on your eligible Card.
- And Much More
- There are no Anniversary benefits
- Foreign Transactions up to 2.7%
- There is an Annual Fee of $95
- Need Excellent Credit to open
- Penalty APR
With an American Express Everday Preferred Card, you can earn up to a 15,000 bonus reward points, when you make $1000 in purchases within 3 month of account opening! Use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 30% more points on those purchases less returns and credits! On top of that, you can get so much more from flights, hotels and vacations!This card offers a great high rewards rate, so I recommend checking out this credit card if you’re in need of a daily credit card that gives you top-rate promotions attached to it! Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses for all of your credit card necessities!