To use this Website and the services, you must be of legal age to enter into a binding contract and not be prohibited from using the Website or the services by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Website or the services.
1. Our Service CardViews provides various content related to credit cards, credit, credit score products, debt (including debt help products), bank deposits and personal finance (the .Service.). CardViews owns and retains all intellectual property rights in the Service and the CardViews content. While CardViews is not required to screen content accessible through links on the Service, CardViews reserves the right to do so and to remove any such links at any time.
All cards are offered on the Website are offered on a national basis, unless noted otherwise. Interest rates and other terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and should be verified by contacting the credit card issuer directly prior to applying for any credit card. We strive diligently to keep the terms and conditions of the credit cards featured on our Website up to date and accurate, but we can not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information contained on our Website. We suggest that you review all credit card terms and conditions very carefully before applying for any card.
We also strive to rate as many credit cards as possible on our Website, but we can not guarantee that our Website includes every credit card offer available to U.S. consumers. Information contained within our Website is meant to be general in nature. Please be aware that banks that offer low rate cards scrutinize the credit history of applicants closely. Such banks are able to offer low rates largely because they are selective in their application process. We do not currently rank credit cards offered by credit unions due to their limited field of membership.
2. Use of the Services. The information contained within this Website is provided by CardViews and is intended for consumer and informational use only. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or otherwise exploit the Services for any commercial purpose. Content may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes only as long as CardViews is notified of such usage.
The views and opinions expressed in our consumer reviews section and in the various consumer sections on the Website do not reflect the views and opinions of CardViews. Moreover, when you are facing important legal or financial decisions, you should always seek outside legal and financial counsel from an attorney and/or certified financial counselor.
You are solely responsible for the products or services you buy through the Service. By providing links to other sites, CardViews does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to CardViews.
You must not: (a) directly or indirectly, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, any account, or any communication or transaction being conducted on our Website; (b) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content on the Website without our prior expressed written permission; (c) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, (d) use or disclose (to anyone except CardViews) any confidential information you obtain from CardViews, (e) conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity, represent yourself as someone else, use a false email address, compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any account, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, or (f) send any unsolicited e-mail or advertising to any known user.
3. Content You Submit. By posting or submitting content on or to the Service, including, without limitation, customer reviews, testimonials, feedback and messages on our public forum (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you grant CardViews and it affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, display, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content you submit, post or display through the Services. You agree that any content you submit may be republished anywhere on our Website without your prior consent, including, but not limited to, our monthly newsletter and blog. Your content may also be referenced in other publications and marketing materials not affiliated with CardViews, including, but not limited to, national personal finance magazines. You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the above license to CardViews. You agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to or infringes or misappropriates third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant CardViews all of the rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations; (iii) use the Service for any illegal purpose or submit material that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post personal identity information such as credit card numbers, or (v) post advertisements or solicitations, including income opportunities, unless you have received our prior express written consent; provided, that we do, however, allow one active link in the signature line of posts (limited to one line of copy with a maximum of 25 characters, no caps please) as long as the content of the post is not purely promotional in nature and provided that the user has posted at least 25 posts (this requirement is meant to cut down on spam postings). CardViews reserves the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that user content infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C..512(c)) to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached at: [email protected]
5. Links. CardViews and its affiliates provides links to external websites or resources to sign up for products and services provided by third parties, or for your convenience and reference. CardViews and its affiliates do not endorse and are not responsible for the availability of these external websites or resources or for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such external websites or resources. Your use of and dealings with the owners or operators of these external websites or resources are at your own risk. You cannot make any claim against CardViews or its affiliates arising out of your use of external websites or resources.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL CONTENT SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED .AS IS. AND .AS AVAILABLE. FOR YOUR USE. CARDVIEWS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, CARDVIEWS WILL BEAR NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS DISPLAYED, PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. FURTHERMORE, CARDVIEWS DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY OF ITS PARTNERS.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LEGAL ISSUES THAT A CARDHOLDER HAS WITH ANY CREDIT CARD ISSUER FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO USE OUR WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Connect with me