Crediting unlimited cashback for business expenses and offering discounts with participating merchants automatically, the SimplyCash Business Card from American Express OPEN is among the best credit cards designed for small businesses. Using the American Express’ OPEN Savings program, you can earn up to 5% cashback on office supplies from any office supply store and wireless telephone services, 3% cashback on gasoline, and 1% on everything else. Furthermore, automatically receive discounts on every purchase you are making with partnering companies such as Fedex, Kinko’s, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, and the Marriott to mention a few. Also, with no annual fee, it is ideal if you are looking to issue employee credit cards where you could set individual spending limits on each one. As an added bonus, this card offers purchase protection and travel assistance and insurance for additional ease of mind.
- 0% introductory APR for 6 months, 9 months or 12 months, based on your creditworthiness. After that, your APR will be 12.24% – 19.24% variable, based on your creditworthiness as determined at the time of account opening. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- 5% cash back on wireless services and office supplies, and 3% cash back on automobile gasoline. 5% cash back applies to the first $12,000 of office supply purchases and the first $12,000 of wireless telephone services. 3% cash back applies to the first $12,000 gasoline purchases. Any amount in excess of these earn a standard 1% cash back.
- 1% cash back on virtually all purchases.
- Option to pay over time with interest. Since this is a credit card, you can choose to pay your balance in full or over time.
- Automatic cash credited to your statement each month.
- No limit to the amount you can earn.
- No annual membership fee.
Boost your business’ profits by saving cash on expenses whenever you earn unlimited cash rebates using the American Express OPEN SimplyCash Business Credit Card today.
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Connect with me