Apply for a Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card, and you can earn 25,000 bonus miles and a $100 bonus statement after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account activation. With this card, you will earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets and Vacation Packages, Cargo and In-flight purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases. On top of that, there’s no cap on the points you receive, so you can earn as much as you want! Don’t forget to take advantage of free baggage checking with Alaska Airlines and so much more. If your a frequent flyer with Alaska Airlines or its partners, then I recommend this card for the most optimal rewards redemption on your flights.
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles and a $100 bonus statement after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets and Vacation Packages, Cargo and Inflight purchases
- No Blackout dates
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Receive an annual coach Companion Fare from $121
- No mileage cap.
- Miles won’t expire on your active account
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles and a $100 bonus statement when you make at least $1,000 in purchases
- Easy to earn Alaska Airlines miles
- Free First Baggage Checking perk
- Good for those who travel with 1 or more people (Annual Companionship Boarding Fee as low as $99)
- Miles won’t expire on an active account
- No Blackout Dates
- No caps on points earns
- And so much more.
- There is an annual fee of $75 but is definitely compensated with the Companionship boarding alone
- Bad for anyone looking for easy-to-use rewards
- Bad for earning miles to travel to Asia
- Requires some amount of management, in order to maximize its value
- There is somewhat a limit on rewards flexibility
- Does not have any free lounges passes for their card members
Receive 25,000 bonus miles and a $100 bonus statement for your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card after the first 3 months of your account activation. When you sign up for this card, you receive a decent signup bonus and also access to their many perks and benefits of being a Alaska Airlines Bank of America card holder, such as; earning 3 miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines purchases. if you fly often, especially with Alaska Airlines then I definitely recommend this card to get the most optimal bang for your bucks. The annual fee is $75 (which is decent for a airlines rewards card) but it can be easily worth it if you’re a frequent flyer that utilizes the companionship boarding perk. Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses if you’re not interested in a Airlines rewards credit card at the moment.