Sign up for a Business Platinum Card from American Express, and you can receive 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. You’ll receive more than 40 Business Platinum Card benefits, including world-class platinum service, travel benefits, rewards that can help reduce your expenses and increase your travelling experience. This is a premium card from American Express that allows you to manage your business expenses more with the most optimal perks that American Express has to offer. I recommend this card for flourishing businesses that are interested in getting the most out of their business.
- Get 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- The Business Platinum Card’s premium benefits include world-class platinum service, travel benefits, rewards that can help reduce expenses and access to one-of-a-kind events.
- Membership Rewards® Program: Get one point for each dollar of eligible purchases. There is no limit to the number of points you can get.
- 30% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 30% of the points back.
- Airport Lounge Access Program: Elevate your business travel experience with complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide.
- Complimentary internet access: Enroll your Card with Gogo and Boingo and get 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Open an account and earn 75,000 membership rewards points after spending 5,000 in eligible purchases within 3 months of account membership activation
- Beyond generous rewards points enrollment bonus
- 30% Airline bonus promotion
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- You automatically get 2 additional points for every eligible dollar spent with OPEN Savings partners including Fedex, Hertz, and others.
- Priority Pass and plenty of more travel perks
- Prestige Status with this card
- Annual fee of $450 ( pretty steep)
- Not recommended for people who don’t travel a lo
- Not recommended if the person’s business doesn’t have high enough expenses to compensate for annual fee
Open up a Business Platinum Rewards Card from American Express and earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards Points. Owning a business makes a huge impact on your wallet, with AmEx, you can start saving big on your everyday business finances. Enjoy the luxury and status that will come along with your Business Platinum card. I don’t recommend this card to anyone who doesn’t travel a lot or their business expenses isn’t high enough to compensate for the high annual fee of $450. An annual fee of $450 is definitely categorizes this card as a pretty pricey card, so if you’re not interested in this card at the moment, I recommend checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions for all of your credit card requisites!
Connect with me