For residents of Florida, Bright Star Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you to open up a Checking account, and complete four transactions per month for 7 months. Bright Star Credit Union has a lot of benefits to offer such as, no direct deposit, no monthly fees, Unlimited check writing , a free visa check card, free online banking and bill pay, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus today! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Bright Star Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Open a Bright Star Credit Union checking.
- Complete four transactions a month for the next 7 months.
Bright Star Credit Union Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Florida
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Complete 4 transactions a month for the next 7 months.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, there is a $20 termination fee if account is closed within 120 days.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Offer applies only to new members only
- To be eligible, you must be a U.S. resident aged 18 or older.
- Limit of one $100 cash award per person.
- Any taxes related to the offer are the member’s responsibility.
For residents of Florida, I highly recommend opening a Bright Star Credit Union Checking account to earn a $100 cash bonus by simply just making 4 transactions within the first 7 months. There is a termination fee, if account is closed within 120 days, however to receive the bonus you must have the account opened for at least 7 months anyways. Overall, this is a great bonus of $100 bonus into your checking. Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!