For residents Nationwide, Chase Bank is offering a $250 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking account with direct deposit and a Chase Savings account with a deposit totaling $10,000 within 10 days, offer valid until April 13, 2016. Chase Bank also has many special benefits to offer including, access to many ATMs and branches, Innovative features, trusted service, Chase QuickDeposit, Chase Quickpay, and MORE! To earn your $250 Bonus follow the steps below!
How To Earn Chase Bank $250 Bonus:
- Open a Chase Bank (Total Checking + Chase Savings account.)
- Earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking account and set up direct deposit.
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase Savings account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
Chase Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Chase Total Checking, Chase Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date:4/13/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required for Chase Total Checking.
- Additional Requirements: Open a Chase Total Checking account and set up direct deposit and open a Chase Savings account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days
- Monthly Fee: Yes, Monthly fee of $12 for Chase Total Checking and $5 for Chase Savings (can be waived)
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, account must be opened for at least 6 months to avoid a subtraction of the bonus.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Chase Total Checking has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account OR keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account OR keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- Chase SavingsSM has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period: Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account OR Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account OR Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If either the checking or savings account is closed within six months after opening, bonus will be deducted
For residents Nationwide, I highly recommend opening a Chase Bank Chase Total Checking and Chase Savings account to earn up to a $250 cash bonus by simply setting up a direct deposit with the Total Checking account and making a deposit of $10,000 with the Savings account. The steps to avoid the monthly fee for both accounts can be found in the fine prints. Also, accounts must be maintained for at least 6 months to avoid loosing the bonus. Overall, this is a good way to earn $250 into your checking. Since Chase Bank does soft pulls, it is highly recommended. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Connect with me