For residents of North Carolina, Peoples Bank is offering bonuses up to $100 when you refer-a-friend or business to open up a Business Services product. Peoples Bank has a lot of offer such as, free online banking, free bill pay, overdraft protection, free mobile banking, eStatements and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus. Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Peoples Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open an Peoples Bank Checking account.
- Refer business checking customers to open a business services. (Earn $100)
- Optional: Refer a customer to open a regular checking. (Earn $25)
- Optional: Refer a new business to open up a commercial checking account. (Earn 50$)
Peoples Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Money Market, MAX Accounts, any other regular checking or savings accounts.
- Maximum Bonus: $25, $50, or $100
- Availability: North Carolina
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Refer business checking customers to open a business services.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- *We wrote an email to Peoples Bank asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull via ChexSystems. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Referring customer must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum deposit of $100.00
- New account must be open for a period of 30 days
- Peoples Bank customer is eligible for one bonus per referral.
For residents of North Carolina, I recommend opening a Peoples Bank Checking account to receive a $100 bonus for each new business customer that you refer to open up business services. There are also other optional bonuses that are available, but keep in mind that you are only eligible for one referral, so choose wisely! Overall, this is a great way to add up to a $100 bonus into your checking, so head on over and check it out! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!