For residents of Massachusetts, Salem Five Bank is offering a bonus of $50 when you refer a friend and they open up new Star, Gold Star or eOne Checking and complete the requirements. A Salem Five Bank Checking account comes with tons of perks like, free ATMs worldwide, cash back debit rewards, free mobile banking, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 Bonus! In addition, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Salem Five $50 Bonus:
- Open a Salem Five Bank checking account (Star, Gold Star or eOne Checking) We recommend an eOne Checking to avoid the monthly fees.
- Complete the referral form and give them to your friend.
- Your friend must then complete at least one of the following requirements.
- Complete 2 direct deposits of $250 or more within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Complete 6 online bill pays within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Complete 20 debit card transactions within the first 60 days of account opening.
Salem Five Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Star, Gold Star & eOne Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Massachusetts
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes/No
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must complete at least one of the following requirements.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Reward is limited to one per person.
- Non-US residents and individuals under 18 years of age are not eligible.
- This program may be modified or cancelled at any time without notice to either party.
- Available for new customers only.
For residents of Massachusetts, I recommend opening a Salem Five Bank eOne Checking account and referring your friends to also. Let your friend know that they will be receiving a great bank account with tons of features! You are limited to 5 referrals a year which adds up to $250 in bonuses a year! Overall, this is a great deal, and you and your friends should give it a try! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Connect with me