For residents of Arizona and North Dakota, Western Bank is offering a bonus of $50 when you refer a friend to open up a new Personal Checking or Money Market Account. A Western Bank account has a lot of benefits to offer such as no minimum balance requirement, no fees, free single Western Checks, free online banking, free bill pay, free mobile banking, free TeleBank, free direct deposit, free identity theft protection, and much more! Follow the simple instructions below to earn your $50 Bonus! Also, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Western Bank $50 Referral Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open Western Bank Checking account.
- Complete the referral form.
- Pass the referral form to your friends and family.
- Have your friends or family open up a new Personal Checking or Money Market Account.
- Receive the $50 Bonus 30 days after your friend opens up an account with Western Bank
Western Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Personal Checking or Money Market
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Arizona and North Dakota
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must complete at least one of the requirements.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Valid on personal checking accounts or TMA only.
- New customer must present coupon at account opening.
- Customers are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Customer can receive one incentive per new customer.
For residents of Arizona and North Dakota, I recommend opening a Western Bank Checking account to earn a $50 bonus for each person you get to open up a Personal Checking or Money Market Account. To get your friends and family to join, let them know of all the benefits that they will be receiving. Also, there is no limit on a number of referrals you can make, so the more people you bring in, the more you earn! Overall, this is a great way to earn $50 bonus into your checking, so spread the word of Western Bank and get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!