For residents Nationwide, Western Federal Credit Union is offering $25 bonus when you refer-a-friend to open up a new checking account. To get your friend to join, let them know that Western FCU has a lot of benefits to offer such as, no per-check, no monthly fees, no direct deposit requirements, direct access to funds with Visa Debit, free ePay, free eStatements, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $25 bonus! Earn a $300 bonus by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Western FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open an Western Federal Credit Union Checking account.
- Fill out the referral form.
- Western FCU will contact your referrals.
- When a friend/family opens up a new checking account, you and your friend will receive $25.
Western FCU Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open up a new checking account.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Offer valid June 15, 2015, and subject to change without notice.
- Members receive $25 for each new member they refer.
- Members must be in good standing with Western to qualify.
- Members responsible for applicable taxes. Names and emails not retained by Western.
For residents Nationwide, I highly recommend opening a Western Federal Credit Union Checking account to receive a $25 bonus for each friend you refer to join! Also let your friend know that they will be receiving a $25 bonus for joining and a $25 bonus for using their new Visa Debit Card. Overall, this is a great $25 bonus into your checking, so head on over and check it out! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!