If you’re currently a college student interested in a better travel experience, then I recommend that you check out the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Student Credit Card. You can earn an easy 20,000 bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. This bonus promotion can be redeemed for $200 in statement credit that can further your travel purchases. With this card, you will earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases. Don’t forget, these points don’t expire either! Enjoy a no hassle No annual fee & no foreign transaction fees credit card, which is perfect for a college student trying to build their credit scores! Bank of America will definitely make booking for vacation or travel so much more accessible with no blackout dates. “Any airline, any hotel, anytime.”
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 spend on purchases and travel anywhere
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want—you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Use Mobile Banking and text alerts to stay on top of your account
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars or baggage fees
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- Points never expire
- No annual fee
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles
- Easy to earn big rewards
- Fixed payment due dates.
- No Annual Fee
- Miles won’t expire on an active account
- No Blackout Dates
- No caps on points earns
- No foreign transaction fee
- Qualify for Visa Signature Preferred Rewards Program ; 24/7 concierge service, Luxury hotel benefits, Travel protections.
- And so much more.
- This card is not recommended for high spenders
Receive a 20,000 bonus points for your BankAmericard Travel Rewards Student Credit Card after the first 90 days of your account activation. When you sign up for this card, you receive an easy to earn signup bonus and also access to the many perks and benefits that BankAmericard Travel has to offer, such as; earning 1.5 points per $1 spent in purchases. This is a travel card with a attractive annual fee of a guaranteed $0!If you’re a striving college student who’s ready to experience the luxury of travel hands on with no black out dates, no hassles, and no annual fees attached; then this card is the perfect card for you!Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses if you’re not interested in a Airlines rewards credit card at the moment.
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review