Available for business owners nationwide, Chase Bank is currently offering a $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Business Savings account by April 30, 2018. If you are interested in this offer, all you would have to do is request a coupon and head over to your local branch. To get started, all you have to do is deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 90 days. Once you have done so, you will receive this bonus as well as access to various account features! So if you are interested in the offer then I recommend that you hurry in today and be a part of one of the nation’s largest financial institution!
Chase Business Savings Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Chase Business Total Savings account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Not available when opening in branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $10, see below on how to avoid the fees
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new Chase Business Total SavingsSM account or better, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit
- After you have completed all the above requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days
Chase Business Savings Account Features:
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches
- 15 monthly deposited items at no charge
- Up to $5,000 in monthly cash deposits per statement cycle at no charge
- Earns interest (see interest rates)
- Account alerts
- Access to Chase OnlineSM Banking and Chase Mobile® Banking
Chase Bonus Fine Print:
- Savings offer is not available to existing Chase Business Savings customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- For a Chase Business Total SavingsSM account, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for all balances is effective as of 08/22/2017 and may change at Chase’s discretion. The APY is 0.01% for all balances in all states
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can only receive one new savings account related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
How to Avoid The Fees:
Avoid $10 fee for Chase Total Business Savings by completing at least one of the following:
- Maintain an average ledger balance of $1,000 or more in your Chase Business Total Savings account or better; OR
- Maintain a linked Chase Business Total Checking® account
Chase Bank Review Conclusion:
In conclusion, this current promotion from Chase Bank is a great option for those who would like to start a new banking experience. You won’t just be receiving a hefty bonus that comes with your new business account, but you’ll also be able to enjoy the great features that Chase has to offer. Therefore, if you are interested and qualify, than I would sign up! The requirements aren’t very tedious and there is no direct deposit required. Also, feel free to comment below on this Chase Bank Review and let us know how it went for you!
To much problem