Apply for a Virgin Atlantic World Elite MasterCard Credit Card today to earn a 20,000 Bonus Flying Club Miles after your first purchase is made. You can also enjoy up to 5,000 additional Flying Club miles when you add 2 authorized users. Earn 3 Flying Club miles per $1 on Virgin Atlantic purchases and 1.5 Flying Club miles per $1 on all other purchases. Virgin Atlantic has pretty nice reward availability upon redemption, but not only that, but you can earn easy tier points with your flight club miles which can be redeemable for attractive offers such as Virgin Atlantic round-trip flights, cabin upgrades and so much more. This is a pretty nice card for anybody looking to spend $25,000 annually utilizing this card. I recommend this card for anyone who is indifferent towards Virgin Atlantic’s limitations and fees. There’s so many ways to make your vacation or trip worthwhile with plenty of rewards points to earn, it’s a attractive card with attractive rewards, just be sure it is suitable for you before signing up for this credit card!
- 20,000 bonus points can be yours after just making your first purchase
- Enjoy up to 15,000 additional Flying Club miles every anniversary after qualifying purchases
- Earn up to 5,000 Flying Club miles when you add additional cardholders to your account. Flying Club miles are redeemable for flights, cabin upgrades and more.
- Earn tier points along with your Flying Club miles. You get 1 tier point per $2,500 in purchases (maximum of 2 per month) and additional tier points when you fly Virgin Atlantic or their airline partners.
- Get a second reward ticket for half the miles when you redeem Flying Club miles for a Virgin Atlantic Economy reward ticket (must spend $25,000+ in purchases annually)
- 20,000 enrollment bonus
- 15,000 anniversary reward miles
- Redeemable for flights, cabin upgrades, etc.
- Good for anyone looking to spend $25,000 annually
- 3.9% and 7.8% rewards rate
- And so much more.
- Not recommended for individuals who aren’t “big spenders”
- Credit card requires good credit
- Bad for someone looking for free flights
- High Fees and limitations
- International Foreign Transaction fees of 1% (bad for a travel rewards credit card)
- Hefty Annual Fee of %90
Receive 20,000 bonus miles for your Virgin Atlantic World Elite MasterCard Credit Card by just making your first purchase. When you sign up for this card, you receive a generous signup bonus that’s substantially easier to achieve than any rewards Airlines card I’ve seen in a while,and also enjoy access to their many perks and benefits of being a card holder, such as; earning 3 bonus points per $1 spent on Virgin Atlantic. This card is not recommended if you’re not a big spender, a recommended $25,000 in expenses made from purchases on this card is recommended to fully reap the benefits of this card. Judging by the annual fee of $90, this card is a pricey travel card. If you don’t mind the travel limitations or fees using this card then it’s a pretty solid card actually. Also, Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Deals if you’re not interested in a Airlines rewards credit card at the moment.