Citi has ramped up its rewards program by now offering up to 30,000 points for spending $3000 over the course of your first 9 months of card membership. It’s an easy process, and all you need to do is swipe your Citi Forward credit card at the checkout. After earning more points, redeem more items and be rewarded for the money you already spent!
With the Citi Forward credit card, you get either 1 or 2 points for each purchase depending on the category of the purchase. You’ll earn 10,000 points when you spend $500 in months 1-3 of membership, 10,000 points for spending $1,000 in months 4-6, and another 10,000 points for spending $1,500 in months 7-9.
Citi Forward Features:
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months of balance transfers and 7 months of purchases
- Earn 100 Bonus Points for making your payments on time and staying below your credit limit
- Enrollment in ThankYou Rewards Program is automatically done for you when you are approved
- Earn reward points for as long as your account is open and active
- Earn an additional 1000 points for enrolling in paperless statements
To see the full list of terms and conditions, visit the Citi Forward website. Take advantage of this opportunity today and start earning points on your purchases!
See more card bonuses and bank bonuses available today!
American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card $300 Bonus
Probably the best card to earn frequent flyer miles, the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express gives you 30,000 bonus Starpoints after $5,000 in purchases. This can be converted to $300 gift card. Earn one Starpoint for every dollar you spend. No annual fee for the first year; $65 thereafter.
Leave a Reply