For residents of Indiana, Advance Financial FCU is offering a total of $160 bonuses when you open any new checking account with online bill pay, direct deposit, and sign up eStatements. With an Advance Financial FCU Free Checking, there is no minimum balance required and no monthly fees. You get a free VISA debit card along with Online Banking and free Bill Pay. Follow the steps below to earn your $160 bonus! You can also earn a $250 bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings.
How To Earn Advance Financial FCU $160 Bonus:
- Open an Advance Financial FCU Checking account (Free Checking, Better Than Free Checking, Advance Plus Checking) to receive the first $50 bonus. We recommend to open Better Than Free Checking since there is no monthly fee and it comes with lifetime free checks.
- Set up direct deposit of your recurring check ($100 minimum) and receive another $50 bonus into your checking account after statement verification.
- Sign up for AFFCU’s bill pay service, with a minimum of 1 bill paid online per month for the first 3 months and receive the final $50 bonus.
- Sign up for eStatements and get an additional $10 bonus.
- Optional: Receive an extra $100 when you close on a vehicle loan ($10,000 min. loan amount).
Advance Financial FCU Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Free Checking, Better Than Free Checking, Advance Plus Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $160(Optional: $100 more for a vehicle loan)
- Availability: Indiana
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft (chexsystem)*
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($100 minimum)
- Additional Requirements: Do 1 bill pay per month for 3 consecutive months and sign for eStatements.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee for Free Checking and Better Than Free Checking.
- Early Termination Fee: Keep account open for 6 months.
*We wrote an email to Advance FCU asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull via ChexSystems. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- The direct deposit must be your entire check, payroll deduction or depositing a portion of your check does not qualify.
- Transfers from other accounts here at AFFCU or another financial institution do not qualify.
- Bill payments of AFFCU loans do not qualify, and bill payments must be for an entire bill or the required minimum payment (nothing less).
For residents of Indiana, I recommend opening a Advance Financial FCU Better Than Advance Checking account to receive the $160 cash bonus which includes no monthly payment and lifetime free checks. If you are looking for a car loan, then there is an additional $100 bonus available. For people who already have an existing AFFCU Checking Account, you can set up a direct deposit and bill pay service to get $100 bonus. Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply