For residents Nationwide, Alliant Credit Union is offering a $80 bonus when use the promo code CHEK9 to open up a Free Checking account, sign up for eStatements, 1 electronic deposit per month, 1 bill pay, and 1 debit purchase valid December 31, 2015. Alliant Credit Union also has many perks to offer such as, no monthly service fee or minimum balance requirements, plenty of surcharge-free ATMs, simple online banking and mobile banking app, free visa debit card (Apple Pay ready), free visa debit card first box of checks, award-winning rates, courtesy pay, overdraft protection, and much more! Follow the steps below to learn how to earn your $200 Bonus!
How To Earn Alliant Credit Union Bank $80 Bonus:
- Use Promo Code: CHEK9 to set up Alliant Credit Union Bank checking account (Free Checking)
- Opt in to e-Statements
- Make one electronic deposit per month.
- Complete a payment from your checking account using Bill Pay
- Make at least one purchase with your Alliant Visa checking account debit card.
Alliant Credit Union Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $80
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: Set up eStatements, electronic deposit, bill pay, and debit purchase.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, to receive the bonus the account must be open for at least 6 months.
*We wrote an email to Alliant Credit Union asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull via ChexSystems. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- This offer is nontransferable.
- Member must open an Alliant checking account between 10/26/2015 and 12/31/2015, meet the promotion requirements and remain in good standing.
- The bonus deposit is considered as taxable income and will be paid as a special dividend and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Alliant eStatements are free.
- An Alliant checking account or Health Savings Account is required for use with Alliant Bill Pay.
- Surcharge-free ATMs
For residents Nationwide, I highly encourage opening a Alliant Credit Union checking account (Free Checking) to earn a simple $80 cash bonus by simply using the promo code CHEK9 to set up a checking account, sign up for eStatements, 1 electronic deposit per month, 1 bill pay, and 1 debit purchase valid till 1/22/2016. This bonus is available only for, any employee or retiree of a qualifying Company, any member of a qualifying organization, members of foster care to success, relatives to an existing alliant member, and domestic partners of unmarried members. Overall, this is a great $80 bonus to your checking, especially since Alliant Credit Union has no monthly fees and great benefits! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply