If you enroll for a Platinum Card from American Express for Ameriprise Financial, you can receive a $200 Airline Fee Credit. You will receive 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points for every $20,000 in eligible spending, up to 30,000 additional Membership Rewards points annually. In addition to that, you receive no transaction fees, and plenty of rewards traveling options to choose from; Including lounge access to The Centurion Lounge Delta Sky Clubs, and Airspace Lounges and you can enroll in Priority Pass Select at no additional cost. This card offers a first year free annual fee, so I recommend taking advantage of this offer for a $200 Airline Enrollment fee credit, and for a prestigious credit card that’ll offer you the most out of your airline status through the many perks this card has. This is an exceptional card for individuals who seek to advance their airline status and travel experience.
- Primary cardholders receive a $200 Airlines Fee Credit Statement (2x)
- Annual fee waived for the first year
- Earn 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points for every $20,000 in eligible spending, up to 30,000 additional Membership Rewards points annually.
- Lounge access to The Centurion Lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, and Airspace Lounges. You can also enroll in Priority Pass Select at no additional cost.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre
- Earn one point per dollar on eligible purchases you make with your Card. Plus, you earn 2X Membership Rewards points on each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website.
- Travel and Protection Benefits
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Car rental loss and damage Insurance
- Primary cardholders receive a $200 Airlines Fee Credit Statement for 2 people
- First Year Annual fee Fre
- Priority Select
- $200 airline incidental credit each calendar year.
- Free access to Amex Centurion Lounges (including up to 2 guests), Delta Sky Clubs, and Airspace Lounges
- A collection of over 750 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide. You receive one-category upgrade upon check-in based on availability
- Waived Foreign Transaction Fee
- Up to 3 additional friends can receive the benefits of Ameriprise Platinum
- $100 Global Entry application reimbursement
- Boingo American Express Preferred Plan: free internet with any Boingo hotspot worldwide for up to 4 devices
- Car rental elite status: Free National Car Rental Executive status
- Add additional cards for free
- Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status
- Travel Benefits
- And Much Much More
- There is a Annual Fee (but it’s not bad for a Prestige High-End Credit Card)
- Obtaining reward points will be pricey
- No Anniversary annual reward
- Your ability to have this Card product is contingent on a relationship between you and Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Get the Platinum Card® from American Express for Ameriprise Financial and you will receive a $200 Airline Fee Credit , first year annual fee is completely waived. This is a prestigious travel rewards card, and with that in mind, this card may not be for everyone; this card is mostly ideal for individuals who’re interested in obtaining a established status within Airlines promotions. Your ability to obtain the card may be affected if you have no prior relationship with Ameriprise Financial. The most attractive feature this card has to offer is that there is no annual fee for a year, so I recommend taking advantage of what this card has to provide. I recommend also checking out our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses if you have any other credit card demands!