If you are an avid traveler who wishes to redeem travel rewards with plenty of flexibility from his credit card, you should think about the American Express Blue Sky Card. Points are easily earned through every day purchases and can be redeemed for airfare, hotel rooms, cruises and more- all without having to make advanced planning, succumbing to seat restrictions, or deal with blackout dates. You accrue 1x point for each dollar charged on your Blue Sky account. Each 7,500-point increment is equivalent to a statement credit of up to $100 that you can apply toward any airline ticket, hotel stay, car rentals, cruiselines, travel agencies, and tour operators. This is worth as much as 33% above most other travel rewards cards- Blue Sky rewards system basically gives you 1.33% cashback while many other cards offer you about 1% cash back. Additionally, enjoy no annual fee or expiration date or limit for the number of points you may earn while getting American Express cardmember perks such as discounts on dining, car rentals, hotels stays, booking cruises plus much more.
- No annual fee.
- Payment Options. Flexibility to pay charges over time.
- APR on Purchases 0% intro APR for up to 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 17.24%, 20.24% or 22.24%
- Flexible Rewards. 1X point for virtually every dollar you spend. You will accrue one 1 point for each U.S. dollar of net purchases charged on your Blue Sky Card account.
- Blue Savings Program offers a wide range of discounts and extras at hotels, restaurants, retailers, and more.
- Blue Sky Benefits. Access to a suite of travel protections like the Global Assist Hotline, and Travel Accident Insurance
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Leave a Reply