Sign up for a Business Green Card from American Express to earn a 5,000 Membership Rewards Points after you make just one purchase. With this card, you can have a flexible spending limit that revolves around your business, all the while, earning Membership Rewards points that you can use toward employee gifts, electronics, and more. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then it’s $95 per year, which for a business card, is quite the affordable annual fee. Also, there is a $0 annual fee for each additional Employee Business Green Rewards Card. If you travel often, or your a sole proprietary with a striving business, then I definitely suggest you look into this card if you want to enhance your purchasing power. Maximize your business and extensively manage your expenses with a Business Green Credit Card. If you’re interested in this card, I recommend that you keep reading on!
- Get 5,000 Membership Rewards points after your first purchase on the Card
- Earn double Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn one Membership Rewards point for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
- Use points toward gift cards, merchandise, entertainment, and more with over 500 merchants
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Easy to achieve start up bonus of $5,000
- Earn double Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low APR
- And Much More
- Card has a annual fee of $95
- Card offers a borderline decent sign-up bonus
- Not much flexibility in obtaining rewards points
Sign up for a AmEx Business Green Card today and start earning up to a bonus of 5,000 Bonus Points, just for making your first purchase with this card! This is a very affordable Business related card, with no annual fees for the first year and efficient tools to help manage your business expenses. So, if you’re a striving, hard working business sole proprietary, I definitely recommend you check this card out. This card does have a high annual fee, more affordable than most business cards. Card offers hard to earn points too, but this card may suit you and your business if you overlook the annual fee, and emphasize on the low APR, it’s actually a decent business credit card. if you’re not interested, then don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Promotions for all of your credit card needs!