For residents Nationwide, America’s Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when open a Choice Checking, Perk Checking or Checking Direct Account, and set up direct deposit of at least $500 per month for 12 months. In addition to the bonus, ACU has many benefits to offer such as, free ACU ATM withdrawals, free withdrawals from other credit union ATMs, monthly statements, phone teller service, online banking, online bill pay, downloadable account history, free mobile banking, free eStatements, free debit card, free check images, unlimited check writing privileges, and much more! Follow the steps below to learn how to earn your $100 Bonus! Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn America’s Credit Union Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a America’s Credit Union checking (Choice Checking, Perk Checking, Affinity Checking or Checking Direct Account)
- Set up direct deposit of at least $500 per month for 12 months.
- Complete within 30 days of account opening.
America’s Credit Union Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Choice Checking, Perk Checking or Checking Direct Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: ACU is available for members of the armed forces, civilian personnel, and relatives of these members. Although, this deal is nationwide by joining the Association of the United States Army for $34.
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, minimum of $500 direct deposit is required within 30 days of account opening.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: Checking direct and Perk checking have no monthly fee. However, the Choice checking requires a $4 fee that can be waived if account balance is at least $500.
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, account must be opened for at least 12 months or bonus will be subtracted from account balance.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Direct Deposit must be initiated within 30 days of account opening.
- The minimum direct deposit allotment to receive this offer is $500.
- Member will receive the $100 bonus within 60 days after the initial direct deposit has been received by ACU.
- Bonus shall not be considered part of the opening deposit amount.
- The checking account must remain open for 12 months and have direct deposit or the $100 bonus will be debited from the account balance at closing.
- This offer is available on individual accounts only.
- This offer is limited to one per account number.
- Members that already have a checking account at ACU, are not eligible for this offer.
- You must deposit at least $1 to open the checking account.
- This offer can be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
For residents Nationwide and members of the armed forces, civilian personnel, and relatives of these members. I recommend opening a America’s Credit Union checking account (Choice Checking, Perk Checking or Checking Direct Account) to earn a $100 cash bonus by setting up a direct deposit of $500 a month for 12 months. I also suggest opening a Checking direct and Perk checking since there is no monthly fee and account balance requirement. In addition, I would keep the account active for 12 months to receive the bonus. Generally speaking, this is a good cash bonus of $100 to your checking. If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!