Anchor Bank is offering a $50 bonus for residents of Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and Maine when you open up a new Checking Account and refer a friend. You must also maintain the minimum direct deposit transaction of $500 or 10 debit card transactions in 60 days of activating your new checking account. Referred friends who register, open and use an AnchorBank personal checking account will also receive a $50 gift card, and there is no limit to the number of referrals or $50 gift cards that can be earned by the referrer. This is a win-win situation for both you and your friend, follow the steps below if you’re interested in claiming your bonus! Don’t forget you can also earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Anchor Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open any personal Anchor Bank checking account.
- Set up a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- direct deposit must meet the requirement of $500 withing 60 days of account activity
- Maintain the minimum balance requirement.
- Refer a friend, you’re friend must then start a checking account also, maintaining all requirements necessary
- Both your friend and you will receive a $50 gift card!
Anchor Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: AnchorBank Personal Checking Account ( Choice checking, Reward checking, Advantage checking, or Essential checking)
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: WI, IL, IA, MN only
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: Referred friends who register and then share the program with other friends can also earn $50 gift cards if the friend registers and meets all requirements
- Monthly Fee: Monthly fees range from $5-$20 depending on which account you purchased into. I recommend the Choice Card that AnchorBank offers simply because it’s 4 easy steps to make your checking account monthly service-charge free. ( check Terms&Conditions for more information on choice banking)
- Early Termination Fee: There is a 6 month cancellation period, early termination results in $50 clawback
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Referred individual(s) who currently have a checking account or who closed an AnchorBank checking account within the last six (6) months are not eligible.
- In addition, the person making the referral can’t be on the new checking account, and this includes being listed as a Power of Attorney.
- If the referee is NOT registering online and the account is opened at an AnchorBank branch, a referral card must be presented at the time of account opening.Referrer and qualified friend will be notified by U.S. Mail to choose a gift card within 60 days of the qualifying requirement(s) being met, and $50 gift cards will be sent out within 14 days of selection.
- A 1099 may be issued.
- AnchorBank employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Both referring customer and referred friend must be 18 years of age or older.
- For the purpose of the protection of customer privacy, AnchorBank will NOT notify referring individuals that a specific friend has registered and opened an account.
- Important Privacy Notice: By agreeing to participate in the AnchorBank Refer-A-Friend program, you agree that the referrer may be aware that you opened an account when he/she receives a referral bonus.
- AnchorBank is not affiliated with any gift card vendors, nor are these companies a sponsor or co-sponsor of the program.
- The Refer-A-Friend program is subject to change or termination without notice.
I highly recommend opening a Anchor Bank Personal Checking account through Refer-A-Friend promotional system, simply because your friend and you will both earn a $50 bonus upon registering,and maintaining a direct deposit of $500 within 60 days . I would also recommend the Choice Checking account due to the fact that Choice checking account offers a step-by-step provisional on getting your monthly fees waived. Overall, this is an easy bonus of $50 into your checking. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Deals!