For residents of Arkansas, Arkansas Superior FCU is offering a bonus of $50 when you open up a new checking account with direct deposit. When you sign up for Arkansas Superior FCU you are receiving many great features such as, no monthly service fees, unlimited check writing, free check card, 24-hour personal automated teller, online account access, free home banking, mobile banking app, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 Bonus! Also, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings.
How To Earn Arkansas Superior FCU $50 Bonus:
- Open an Arkansas Superior FCU Checking account.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $100.
- Keep the account open for at least 6 months.
Arkansas Superior FCU Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Arkansas
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit required of at least $100 is required.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, a termination fee will occur if account is closed within 6 months.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Account must be opened for at least 6 months.
- $500 minimum average daily balance required.
- Minimum deposit to open an ASFCU checking account is $100.
- Membership eligibility is required.
For residents of Arkansas, I recommend opening a Arkansas Superior FCU Checking account to receive a $50 bonus when you set up a direct deposit of at least $100. Make sure to keep a minimum balance of at least $500. Overall, this is a great bonus of $50 into your checking especially since there is no monthly fees, so hurry in today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!