For residents of Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, and Wisconsin, Associated Bank is offering a $150 bonus when you open a Packers Checking account, with a minimum opening deposit of $100, and make three online bill payments OR set up a direct deposit of at least $300 valid until February 29, 2016. Associated Bank has many benefits to offer such as, Packers checks, checkbook cover and a Debit MasterCard, 10% discount on your Packers Pro Shop purchases, free ATM access at plenty of ATMs, free online banking and bill pay, associated mobile banking, 24/7 Customer Care, hundreds of branch locations, overdraft protection transfer services, and much more! Follow the simple steps below to find out how to earn your $150 Bonus today! You can also earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Associated Bank $150 Bonus:
- Open a Associated Bank checking account.(Packers Checking Account)
- Deposit a minimum of $100 upon opening account.
- Make 3 online bill payments OR set up a direct deposit of at least $300.
- Must be completed within 45 days of account opening.
Associated Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Packers Checking Account (Associated Checking)
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, Wisconsin
- Expiration Date: 2/29/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: Make 3 online bill payments OR set up a direct deposit of at least $300.
- Monthly Fee: Yes, there is an 11$ monthly fee (waivable with direct deposit of $500+ or a $1000 daily balance on account)
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, the account must be open at the time the bonus is paid.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify.
- Customers with an Associated checking account in the last 60 days are not eligible.
- Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid.
- Popmoney and transfers to external accounts do not qualify for the required transactions to receive the monetary bonus.
- Customer must be 18 years or older to qualify.
- Offer limited to one per household.
- For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
For residents of Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, and Wisconsin, I highly encourage you to open a Associated Bank Packers Checking Account to earn the $150 cash bonus by simply just making 3 online bill pays OR setting up a direct deposit of at least $300 valid until 2/29/2016. Associated bank only performs soft pulls, which is an important factor for those who want to keep their credit score in check. Overall, this is a great opportunity to earn $150 in your checking. Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!