For residents of Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, and Wisconsin, Associated Bank is offering $50 bonus referral bonus for both you and the recipient. The recipient must open a new checking account, and complete three online bill payments OR set up a direct deposit of at least $300. Associated Bank has many benefits to offer such as, a free MasterCard, a rewards credit card, security option of zero liability fraud protection, free access to plenty of ATMs, free online banking and bill pay, associated mobile banking, 24/7 Customer Care Center assistance, hundreds of branch locations, overdraft protection transfer service and much more! Follow the simple steps below to earn your $50 Referral Bonus! You can also earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Associated Bank $50 Referral Bonus:
- Open a Associated Bank checking account.
- Complete the referral form.
- Recipient will receive an email containing the simple instructions and requirements for this bonus.
- The recipient must then complete 3 bill payments or set up a direct deposit of $300 or more.
- Requirements must be completed within 60 days.
Associated Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 (for both you and your friend)
- Availability: Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, Wisconsin
- Expiration Date:None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Recipient must complete all requirements.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- The person making the referral (Referrer) will earn a $50 Visa® Reward Card for each individual referred to Associated Bank who opens a new Associated Bank checking account and completes the offer requirements within 60 days after opening new account.
- To make a referral, the Referrer must submit a valid email address for both the Referrer and each Referred person.
- The customer may receive up to ten Visa Reward Cards within a calendar year.
- Offer limited to new personal checking accounts opened after March 15, 2015.
- The referred party must not have had an Associated Bank checking account in the last 60 days.
- Customer must be 18 years or older to qualify
- For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year end for the year in which the reward is given.
For residents of Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, and Wisconsin, I recommend you to open a Associated Bank Checking Account to earn a $50 bonus for each person your refer. Not only will this benefit you, but it will also benefit the recipient. You are eligible to receive ten Visa Reward Cards within a year, which means it is highly encouraged that you make as much referrals as you possibly can. Overall, this is a great opportunity for you and your friend to earn a $50 bonus. Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply