For residents of Kansas, BancAbility is offering a $100 bonus when you open up a Green Leaf Checking, you must also set up a direct deposit, receive monthly eStatements and conduct at least 15 debit transactions. BancAbility has a lot of offer like, online banking and bill pay, electronic statements, a free debit card, mobile banking, account alerts, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 bonus!
How To Earn BancAbility Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open an BancAbility Checking account. (Green Leaf Checking)
- Receive monthly electronic statements.
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment.
- Conduct at least 15 settled debit card transactions.
BancAbility Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Green Leaf Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Kansas
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Receive electronic statements, make 15 debit card transactions, and maintain a $500 daily balance.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None, however account must be opened for 12 months to receive the full bonus
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- The .75% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is paid on balances up to $25,000.99 and .10% APY on balances over $25,000.99 per statement cycle when requirements are met.
- ATM fees are refunded up to $25 per statement cycle when requirements are met.
- International ATM fees are not eligible for refund.
- If account does not meet requirements during a given statement cycle, ATM fees will not be refunded.
- Rates subject to change at any time.
For residents of Kansas, I highly encourage opening a BancAbility Green Leaf Checking account to receive the $100 by setting up a direct deposit, receiving eStatements, and making 15 debit transactions. BancAbility includes no monthly fees or termination fees, however to receive the full bonus make sure to maintain the account for 12 months. Overall, this is a great way to earn a$100 Bonus into your checking! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply