Available nationwide, Bank of America is $100 bonus with a new checking account with offer code BAW100N valid through 12/31/2016. To earn the $100 bonus, you must set up and receive qualifying Direct Deposits into the new checking account totaling at least $2000 each every 30 days from account opening date for 90 days. Basically you must have three straight direct deposits for 3 months. Bank of America’s checking account comes with free online banking, online bill pay, payment reminders, debit card with $0 Liability Guarantee, Keep the Change savings program, and much more. You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings.
How To Earn Bank of America $100 Bonus:
- Opening a qualifying new Bank of America’s personal checking account(Core Checking or Interest Checking) with offer code BAW100N by 12/31/2016.
- Then Set up and receive qualifying Direct Deposits of at least $2,000 for 3 consecutive months.
- Bank of American will deposit $100 bonus within 90 days of meeting the requirements.
Bank of America Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Core Checking or Interest Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required for 3 months.
- Additional Requirements: Use promo code BAW100N
- Monthly Fee: There is a $12 monthly fee with Core Checking which can be waived with direct deposits of $250 or an average balance of $1,500 or more. The interest checking has a $25 monthly fee which can be waived with a $10,000 combined balances.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Limited-time offer is available only to active employees or current retirees of an enrolled Bank of America at Work® employer.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on or owner of a Bank of America personal checking account within the last six (6) months.
- A ‘qualifying Direct Deposit’ is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other eligible regular income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into your new checking account.
- The minimum deposit required to open a Bank of America Core Checking® account is $25. The minimum deposit required to open a Bank of America Interest Checking® account is $100.
- Bank of America may issue an IRS Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) to you that reflects the value of such bonus.
- Each bonus is limited to one per new checking account customer.
The promotion is only through Bank at Work program so check with your company to see if you are eligible for the $100 bonus promotion. Being a Bank of America customers also get you free access to museums through the museums on us program. I recommend to open Core Checking since the $12 monthly fee can be easily waived with $1,500 minimum balance. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!