Available for business owners nationwide, Bank of America is now offering a $100 bonus with opening a new business fundamental checking account. Valid offer applies until 12/31/2015. Make sure to link your Bank of America business credit or charge card to one Bank of America Business Advantage checking account and make $2,500 in new purchases. Being that the business world is complex in many way, business fundamental is perfect for small, expanding companies. With online and mobile banking, Bank of America makes it easier to stay on top of your game. To earn an additional $300 you can sign up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Bank of America $100 Bonus:
- Opening a qualifying new Bank of America’s checking account(Business Fundamental ) by 12/31/2015.
- Link your Bank of America business credit or charge card to one Bank of America Business Advantage checking account and make $2,500 in new purchases
- Maintain an active Bank of America Merchant Services account with a linked, eligible Bank of America Business Advantage checking settlement account (Clover® Go excluded)
- Enroll in Intuit® Online Payroll or Intuit Full Service Payroll®and process at least one payroll transaction through the service in the last 60 days, or enroll in and maintain the Bank of America Small Business Remote Deposit Online Service for at least 30 days and make at least one deposit using the service to a Bank of America Business Advantage checking account as of the last billing cycle date.
- You will receive a $100 bonus within 60 days of meeting the requirements.
Bank of America Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Business Fundamental
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See above.
- Monthly Fee: $16 monthly payments only applies if you cannot maintain a daily minimum of $3000, or an average monthly balance of $5000.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- The monthly fee for the Online Account Management Service is $16. However, the fee is waived with Business Advantage checking.
- You may link additional Business Advantage checking accounts, Business Economy Checking, Business Interest Checking, Business Interest Maximizer, Select Business Interest Maximizer, Platinum Business Interest Maximizer, Business Investment Account and Business CDs.
- You must first enroll in Online Banking and set up Transfers and Bill Pay.
- Claims may only be filed against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and subsequent verification, including providing all requested information supporting fraudulent use claim. For debit card transactions, claims must be reported within 60 days of the statement.
- Only one bonus allowed per company.
If you are a small business owner looking to capitalize on profits, I urge you to take advantage of what Bank of America Business Fundamentals has to offer. In order to receive your $100 bonus, you must link your credit card to your new Bank of America Business Fundamentals checking and make $2500 in new purchases. I recommend that you follow the business investment advantage that has no monthly fees or payments. Make sure you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions!