With a Frontier Airlines World MasterCard, you can earn a rewards bonus of 40,000 points after making $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account initiation. You will earn 2 miles per $1 on purchases at FlyFrontier.com and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases. You can redeem miles for two domestic roundtrip award tickets. The annual fee is $69 but the bonus offer is quite generous, so if you fly with Frontier often, then this card offers you the bang for your bucks, reap all the benefits of this Airlines rewards card and keep reading on if you’re interested!
- Earn 40,000 points after spending $500 with your card in the first 3 billing cycles of account opening.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 on purchases at FlyFrontier.com and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Redeem miles for two domestic roundtrip award tickets
- No award redemption fee when you book an award ticket. Just use your Frontier Airlines World MasterCard to pay the related taxes and fees, starting from $5.60 for a one-way ticket
- Complimentary FICO® Credit Score
- 0% Introductory APR
- Easy to earn start up bonus
- $69 annual fee, this must be one of the lowest annual fee for a FF cards (Frequent Flyer)
- Airline flies to wider selection of smaller airports
- Elite membership level offers a variety of rewards
- Unrestricted award availability (no black-out/capacity controls)
- Credit Score FICO review
- No award redemption fee when you book an award ticket using your Frontier Airlines World MasterCard
- Easy to prevent expired points
- And so much more.
- Usually requires excellent credit
- You do not get your “first baggage checked in free” as a perk for this card (unless you’re a elite member)
- Does not have any free lounges passes for their card members
- Frontier has fewer daily flights than major carriers like Delta and United
- Basic membership benefits are limited
- Award tickets must be booked through FlyFrontier.com or a Frontier ticket agent
- Limited international presence (no ability to redeem for Asia/South America/ Australia and limited Europe)
Earn 40,000 points after spending $500 in the first 3 months of account initiation with your Frontier Airlines World Mastercard. Although the annual fee is $69, the benefits and rewards program can make it well worth the cost if you’re ideally a frequent Frontier Airlines Consumer. Keep in mind, that’s an affordable price tag for a frequent flyer credit card. On top of that, this card offers an exceptional 40,000 bonus points from just the enrollment bonus, which is already a round trip of your choice. I don’t recommend this card to individuals that don’t fly frequently, because you won’t receive the most optimal points to take advantage of this cards promotion. This is an ideal FF frequent Flyers rewards card, for the ideal consumer, I also suggest you check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses for any credit card requisites you may have.