With a Sun Country Airlines Card , you can receive 40,000 points after spending $500 with your card in the first 3 billing cycles of account opening. With this card, you earn 4 points per $1 spent on qualifying on-board purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying Sun Country Airlines products and services, including tickets and upgrades, and 1 point per $1 spent on everything else. You can redeem your points for Sun Country Airlines travel benefits, including one-way and round-trip flights – any day, any seat, any time. Read on to see if you should get this card. Get 5,000 additional points for spending $10,000 on your card during each 12 billing cycle period. On top of that, you receive o$ introductory Annual fee for a year, so take advantage this credit card for the most optimal points redemption towards Sun Country Airlines.
- Earn 40,000 points after spending $500 with your card in the first 3 billing cycles of account opening.
- Earn 4 points per $1 spent on qualifying on-board purchases
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying Sun Country Airlines products and services, including tickets and upgrades
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Low intro rate
- First bag checked free on every flight when you present your card at check-in
- Free 5,000 bonus points when you spend $10,000 on your card in each 12 billing cycles.
- 15,000 First Use Bonus Miles1 plus Complimentary Companion Certificate
- 2,000 Annual Bonus Miles plus $99 Companion Certificate with credit card renewal
- Double Miles on Aeromexico ticket purchases and Aeromexico Vacations
- Buy three tickets and get the 4th free (applicable taxes, fees and surcharges apply)
- Complimentary Baggage
- Easy to earn start up bonus
- Buy three tickets and get the 4th ticket for free
- Unrestricted award availability (no black-out/capacity controls)
- Relatively cheap fares
- Ability to upgrade on any flight with space available
- 3 year expiration policy- any activity keeps the entire account active
- Earn 15 points per eligible $1 spent at over 4,200 Choice Privileges locations
- Elite Status
- And much more perks of being a Sun Country Card Holder!
- Usually requires excellent credit
- Annual fee ($69)
- Limited international presence (no ability to redeem for Asia/South America/ Australia and limited Europe)
- Steep change fees for London awards ($200)
- Lack of earning partners (especially no credit cardFlying Sun Country is a risk- if their flight is canceled, you have to wait until the next Sun Country flight, which can be days away
- They are very Minneapolis focused
Earn 40,000 points after spending $500 in the first 3 billing cycles with your Sun Country Airlines Card. Although the annual fee is $69, the benefits and rewards program can make it well worth the cost if you’re ideally a frequent Sun Country Airlines Customer. This card offers a generous bonus equivalent to a round trip of your choice. On top of that, the benefits and rewards make this a great rewards Airlines card. I don’t recommend this card to individuals that don’t fly frequently, because you won’t receive the most optimal points to take advantage of this cards promotion. This is an ideal travel rewards card, for the ideal consumer, I also suggest you check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses for any credit card requisites you may have.