Apply for a Asiana Airlines American Express® Card from Bank of America and you can get up to 10,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase, which is about a roundtrip within Korea. Earn 3 miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases, 2 miles for every dollar you spend on gas and grocery store purchases, and 1 mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases. The annual fee is $99 but every year you will get 2 Asiana Airlines lounge invitations, a 10,000 bonus Miles certificate, and a $100 automatic rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets. So if you travel on Asiana Airlines often, this card is perfect for you!
- Get 10,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase
- Earn 3 miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on gas and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
- Get 2 Asiana Airlines lounge invitations, a 10,000 bonus Miles certificate, and a $100 automatic rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets every year
- Overdraft protection
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Car rental loss and damage Insurance
- Concierge serviceTravel accident insurance
- Identity theft recovery unit
- Chip technology
- Start Up Bonus of 40,000 Bonus Points, by spending $3000 on eligible purchase
- Reward Points availabilty and ease of access to Reward Points
- Miles expire in 10 years for most members, and 12 years for Diamond and Platinum elite status holders
- Cancellation fee is only 3,000 miles or $30
- $0 Liability guarantee covers fraudulent purchases and payments
- Stay in the know with exclusive access to ticket presales and Card Member-only events in a city near you
- Travel Accident Insurance can cover travel by plane, train, ship, or bus when you purchase the entire fare on your eligible Card.
- And Much More
- There are no Anniversary benefits
- 29.99% penalty interest rate
- Foreign Transactions up to 1%
- There is an Annual Fee of $95
- Slightly Low Sign Up Bonus
With an American Express Asiana Airlines Card, you can earn up to a 10,000 bonus reward points, when you make your first purchase. Plus, earn extra miles with each purchase. Save more on flying with Asiana Airlines when you sign up for an American Express Asiana Airlines Card. On top of that, you can get so much more from flights, hotels and vacations! This is an Airlines rewards card with a high rewards rate, in most cases, this card’s benefits balances out the annual rate that is needed. If you a re a frequent Asiana Airlines Flyer then I highly recommend trying this card. Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Deals for any of your credit card requisites!
Leave a Reply