For residents Nationwide, Bank of Internet USA is offering a bonus of $50 when you open up a Rewards Checking account and maintaining an average daily balance of $1,000 for 90 days valid until February 13, 2016. A Rewards Checking includes many perks such as no monthly fees, no overdraft fees, unlimited domestic ATM reimbursements, up to 1.25% APY, and much more! Follow the steps below find out how you can earn a $50 Bonus! You can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings.
How To Earn Bank of Internet USA $50 Bonus:
- Open a Bank of Internet USA account. (Rewards Checking)
- Make a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Maintain an average balance of $1,000 for 90 days.
- Keep the account opened for 180 days.
Bank of Internet USA Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 2/13/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Maintain the average balance.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, there is a monthly fee of $50 if the account is closed within 180 days.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- This is a tiered, interest earning variable rate account.
- $50 Bonus credit offer valid through 2/13/2016 .
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
- Must be new funds to receive $50 bonus credit.
- Interest rates may change as often as daily without prior notice.
For residents Nationwide, I recommend opening a Bank of Internet USA Rewards Checking account to earn a $50 bonus when you maintain a daily average balance of $1,000 valid till 2/13/2016. Remember that the account must be opened for at least 180 days or you will be charged with a $50 termination fee. Overall, this is a great bonus of $50 for into your checking, so join today and enjoy all of the benefits that Bank of Internet USA has to offer! Also, Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply