Belmont Savings Bank is now offering residents of Belmont, Watertown, Waltham, Cambridge, Massachusetts, a chance to earn a $100 cash bonus when you enroll for a PlatinumBlue Checking Account. Once you sign up, you must fulfill all the necessary requirements of just simply applying for a debit card, and enroll in Belmont Saving’s online banking, or start a direct deposit at account opening to earn your first $50. To earn your next $50, you must complete a debit card application, enroll in online banking, or start direct deposit. You will receive a guaranteed $100 in 90 days! Hurry in and open a account with Belmont Savings Bank to receive much more benefits! Don’t forget you can earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Belmont Savings Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open an Belmont Savings Bank account. (Start or Simple Checking Account)
- Set up a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- Maintain the minimum balance requirement.
Belmont Savings Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: PlatinumBlue
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Belmont, Watertown, Waltham and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: Set up a direct deposit.
- Monthly Fee: $25 Monthly Fee waviable if 1) Active with direct deposit(s) within each statement cycle 2) $2500 average daily balance or 5 debit card POS (pinned or signature) transactions that post and settle during the statement cycle 3) 5 third party cleared checks per monthly statement cycle 4) five online bill payments during the monthly statement cycle
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- You must also have a Belmont Savings checking account for the origination of transfers.
- May be subject to IRS tax reporting.
- Withdrawal transactions from checking and money market accounts are governed by federal law and, if transaction limitations are exceeded, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing.
- Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Belmont Savings Bank or to a third party by means of a preauthorized agreement, telephonic request, check, debit card, draft or similar order (including Online Banking transfers and sweep transfers from a savings or money market account) to a total of six (6) per month.
- There is no limit on the number of withdrawals from such accounts when made in person at a Belmont Bank Savings banking office or at an automated teller machine.
- Withdrawal transactions are subject to Excess Transaction Fees.
For residents of New York, I highly recommend opening a Belmont Savings PlatinumBlue Checking Account. I recommend that you avoid the monthly $25 payment by following all the necessary requirements, such as a $2500 average daily balance or 5 debit card transactions during the posted 90 days. Belmont Savings offers free ATMs, free paper ,e-statement, free online banking and bill pay which is more of a reason to sign up today! Check out our other deals and complete listings of Bank Promotions
Leave a Reply