For residents of Illinois, Bridgeview Bank is now offering a great opportunity for you to earn a maximum cash bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account. When you fulfill the required steps, not only will you earn the bonus but Bridgeview Bank will donate $50 to the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless. All you have to do is open a new personal checking account with direct deposit or open a new personal savings or money market account with $10,000 or more,or deposit $10,000 or more into an existing personal savings or money market account. This offer is valid until February 27, 2016. With plenty of flexible options for you to earn this bonus, the Patriots program is definitely what I consider banking with a cause. Help your troops and veterans! Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Bridgeview Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a New Checking Account ( Edge Checking, Premium Checking, or Prime Checking)
- With direct deposit; or
- Open a new personal savings or money market account with $10,000 or more; or
- Deposit $10,000 or more into an existing personal savings or money market account
Bridgeview Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Edge Checking, Premium Checking, or Prime Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 + $50 Donation
- Availability: IL
- Expiration Date: 2/27/16
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: $8 monthly fee for Edge Checking is waive-able with a minimum balance of $250
- Early Termination Fee: $25 termination fee if account is not in good standings for the first 180 days and bonus will be lost.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- All offers valid only for new checking accounts
- One bonus per account
- Offer only applies for individuals ages 18 and up
- Offer not available for existing members with an open checking account
- Offers do not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
- Offer not available to those who have closed savings or money accounts within 90 days
- Bonus is not part of opening deposit and will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Residence of Illinois, I recommend signing up to Bridgeview Bank for a flexible $100 cash bonus, not only that, but with your account activation, Bridgeview’s Patriots Program will generously donate $50 to a local USO. I recommend not closing your account in a 180 time span in order for you to avoid any penalties of any kind. Hurry in and get started today. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Deals for any Bank Promotion requisite you may have!