For residents of Maine, Capital Area FCU is offering a bonus of $25 when you refer a friend to open up a new Checking account. Don’t forget to let your friends know about all the features that Capital Area FCU has to offer like, thousands of shared branching credit unions nationwide, a Capital Area Debit, free online banking, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $25 Bonus! In addition, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Capital Area FCU Referral Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open a Capital Area FCU checking.
- Tell your friends and family about Capital Area FCU.
- Have your friends & family mention you upon opening a new checking account.
Capital Area FCU Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Share and Draft Account, Monty Moose, S.A.V.E and Young, Free Accounts.
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Maine
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must mention you upon opening a new checking account.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- The Capital Connection service is accessible seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
- We reserve the right to refuse any transaction that would draw upon insufficient or unavailable funds, lower an account below a required balance, or otherwise require us to increase our required reserve on the account.
- If someone accesses your accounts or your access code without your permission, and you notify us within two (2) business days, you can lose no more than fifty dollars.
For residents of Maine, I recommend opening a qualifying Capital Area FCU Checking account and referring your friends to also! For each friend that you bring in, you and your friend will receive a $25 bonus, which makes this a win-win situation for both parties! Overall, this is a great way to add an additional $25 into your checking, so get started today! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!