For residents in New York and Pennsylvania, Capital Bank is offering a $200 bonus when open a Global Rewards Checking, create a direct deposit and make your first complete bill pay transaction within 90 days of opening. Capital Bank also comes with great features including, a Capital Bank Debit Card, UChoose Rewards, eStatements, free ATMs worldwide, higher interest rates on CDs, web banking, bill pay, mobile bank and much more! Follow the simple steps below to earn your $200 bonus! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Capital Bank $200 Bonus:
- Open a Capital Bank checking (Global Rewards Checking)
- Make one qualifying direct deposit. (Earn $100)
- Complete one bill payment. (Earn $100)
- Complete within 90 days of opening
Capital Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Global Rewards Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: New York and Pennsylvania
- Expiration Date: Only a limited-time offer
- Hard/Soft Pull:Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, direct deposit required
- Additional Requirements: Make one qualifying direct deposit, and complete one bill payment
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Penalty for early withdrawals
*We wrote an email to Capital Bank asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Offer not valid for businesses and not-for-profits.
- One account per person.
- There is a penalty for early withdrawals.
- Account holders are required to receive at least one regularly scheduled direct deposit, monthly eStatements and make at least 8 credit or signature Debit Card transactions during each statement cycle.
- If one of these requirements is not met, a monthly maintenance fee of $10 will be charged.
For residents of New York and Pennsylvania, I recommend opening a Capital Bank checking account to earn a $200 cash bonus by just simply making a direct deposit and completing one bill pay. It’s as simple as that! I also would recommend that you make at least one regularly scheduled direct deposit, monthly eStatements and make at least 8 credit or signature Debit Card transactions during each statement cycle to avoid the $10 monthly fee. Overall, this is a simply cash bonus of $200 to your checking. Also, make sure to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!