Capital One and Costco have partnered up to offer a competitive 0.91% APY to new InterestPlus Savings Account customers. This account option has no fees tied to it and is a great opportunity to maximize your savings! If you’re looking for a way to earn a higher APY and would like to partner with a credible financial institution, take a look at Capital One and their InterestPlus Online Savings Account.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is only available to Costco members
- Minimum initial deposit to open an account is $5,000
- Limit of 6 withdrawals by online transfer each month
- Earn up to a 10% bonus on your interest when your average balance exceeds $10,000
- Your 10% bonus, if earned, will be credited to your account within 2 months of the end of each quarter
Costco members also have another incentive to open a new InterestPlus savings account. Executive Costco Members can receive a $60 bonus after they’ve deposited $5,000 or more into their account in the first 30 days of account opening. Gold Star and Business Members receive a $20 bonus for completing this. You can find the full details of their incentives and disclosures on their website. Visit them today and open your account! Start earning on your money right away!
Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express 50,000 Bonus Points
The New Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN offers 50,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $10,000 in the first 5 months. That’s about $2K per month in spending. The 50,000 points may be redeemed for 50,000 frequent flier miles, enough for 2 flight tickets or $500 in gift cards. There is no annual fee for the first year, a savings of $175.