For residents of Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee, CB&S Bank is offering a $25 bonus whenever you open a U Student Checking account, with a $25 opening deposit. To be eligible you must be between ages 15-25. If you qualify, make sure to take advantage of all the benefits that CB&S Bank has to offer such as, no monthly service charge, free internet banking, free mobile banking, free bill pay, email and text alerts , ATM/Check Card, ATM fee refunds up to 20 bucks, refunds up to 5 fees per year, e-statements, first order of personalized checks free, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $25 bonus! To earn an additional $300 you can sign up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn CB&S Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a CB&S Bank checking (U Student Checking)
- Make a minimum opening deposit of $25.
CB&S Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: U Student Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Make minimum deposit of $50.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- No minimum balance required.
- Minimum $25 to open account.
- Customer is responsible for any taxes.
- Maximum of 5 fees refunded per calendar year by request.
For residents of Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee, I recommend opening a CB&S Bank U Student Checking to receive a $25 bonus. If your a student in need of a checking account, this offer may just be for you! With no monthly fees, this is a great way to earn a $25 bonus into your checking! Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!