For residents of Illinois, Centure Bank is offering a $50 bonus whenever you open a e-Checking account and set up a direct deposit or other ACH services. Centure Bank has a lot to offer such as, no monthly fees, ability to earn interest, fee online banking, eStatements, free ATMs, and much more! Follow the simple steps below to earn your $50 bonus today! Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Centure Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open an Centure Bank e-Checking account.
- Make an opening deposit of $25.
- Set up a direct deposit or other ACH services.
- Receive your bonus within 90 days.
Centure Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: e-Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Illinois
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: Set up a direct deposit or other ACH services.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Valid for new checking accounts only.
- Clients must be at least 16 years of age to qualify and under age 25.
- Minimum balance to open the account is $25.
- All cash incentives are subject to 1099 reporting.
For residents of Illinois, I recommend opening a Centure Bank e-Checking to receive a $50 bonus by either setting up a direct deposit OR setting up other ACH services. To qualify you must be at least 16 years old and under 25 years old. I would also recommend that you keep the account good standing for 90 days to receive your bonus! Overall, this is a great way to earn a $50 bonus into your checking! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply