Saving for college can now be easier than ever and with Citizens Bank, you can be one step closer to making your education more affordable. Citizens Bank is now offering a $1000 reward for those who create a CollegeSaver account. To earn the $1000 bonus, start by opening the CollegeSaver interest savings account before your child’s 12th birthday. Save the monthly minimum amount every year depending on your child’s age and receive the $1000 bonus plus interest when your child turns 18! Saving money has never been so easy, but with Citizens Bank, your child can be on top of his game when his first semester of college hits! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Citizens Bank Student $1000 Bonus:
- Open a CollegeSaver interest savings account before your child’s 12th birthday.
- Save the monthly minimum amount every year.
- Receive a $1,000 bonus plus interest when your child turns 18.
Citizens Bank Student Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: CollegeSaver Interest Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $1000 +Interest
- Availability: DE, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull Online, Soft Pull in designated branches of Citizen Banks
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: To receive bonus, must start account BEFORE your child becomes 12 years old
- Monthly Fee: None Required
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Reminders so you won’t miss a deposit and can easily stay on track.
- Steady Save® transfers from a Citizens Bank checking account to ensure regular, automatic deposits so you won’t lose your bonus.
- No limit to how much you can save. The more you save, the more interest you can earn.
- No requirement to spend CollegeSaver funds or the $1,000 bonus on education.
I highly recommend opening a Citizens Bank CollegeSaver Savings Account. If you are interested in making the $1000 bonus, I recommend signing up before your child is 12 years of age. Citizens Bank offers exceptional service, and that includes no overdraft fees, and overdraft protection, which is more of a reason to enroll today! If you are interest in our other bank deals and promotions, check out our other deals and complete listings of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!