For residents in New Jersey, Columbia Bank is offering a $100 bonus when open a Yield-Plus checking account, complete 1 bill pay and make a qualifying direct deposit. Columbia Bank checking account also has many benefits to offer such as, free first order of bank stock checks, free bill pay, free debit card, free mobile banking, and more! Follow the simple steps provided below to earn your $100 Bonus! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Columbia Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a Columbia Bank Bank checking (Yield-Plus checking)
- Make one qualifying direct deposit. (Earn $50)
- Complete one bill payment. (Earn $50)
- Complete within 60 days after account opening.
Columbia Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Yield Plus Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: New Jersey
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull:Soft pull using Chexsystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, but no minimum was listed.
- Additional Requirements: One online bill pay
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
*We wrote an email to Columbia Bank asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull via ChexSystems. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- No Columbia ATM fees when you use nationwide ATMs.
- Annual Percentage Yield may change after account is opened.
- This account is a variable rate account and subject to change at anytime.
- For the portion of over $249,999.99 to $1,000,000.00 the APY will range from 1.01% to .33%. Fees may reduce earning.
- Offer applies to new consumer accounts only.
For residents of New Jersey, I recommend opening a Columbia Bank checking account to earn an easy $100 cash bonus by simply just making a direct deposit and completing one bill pay. Columbia has no termination fee, no monthly fee, and uses a soft pull, which is the many reasons this promo is highly recommended to earn a easy $100 to your checking! Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!