For residents in New Jersey, Columbia Bank IRA is offering a up to a $600 bonus when open a IRA Checking checking and deposit $100,000. Although the minimum deposit requirement is $10,000, to earn the $600 bonus you must deposit $100,000 due to the 6% bonus they provide. According to the flyer, the 6-year IRA CD will earn you 2.15%. Columbia Bank IRA checking account also includes many great benefits like, no monthly fee debit card and online banking, online banking, mobile banking, personal banking, and more! To earn the $600 bonus follow the steps below! Don’t forget you can earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Columbia Bank IRA $200 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying Columbia Bank IRA Bank Checking account.
- Make a deposit of $100,000. (For full $600 bonus)
Columbia Bank IRA Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: IRA
- Maximum Bonus: $600
- Availability: New Jersey
- Expiration Date: 1/31/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft pull using Chexsystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
*We wrote an email to Columbia Bank asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull via ChexSystems. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Columbia Bank IRA is subjected to change without notice.
- Offer applies to new rollover only.
- Bonus paid will be equal to .6% of the deposit.
- The bonus paid may be taxable income.
- Penalty may apply for early withdraw.
For residents of New Jersey, I recommend opening a Columbia Bank IRA checking account to earn up to a $600 cash bonus by depositing a minimum of $10,000. However to get the full $600 bonus I would deposit $100,000. For the 6-year IRA CD, I would maintain the account for at least 365 days, to avoid a penalty. Overall, this is a good promo to earn $600 into your checking! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!