For residents of Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma, Commerce Bank is offering a chance to earn a $50 bonus when you open up a myRewards Savings account, and make monthly savings deposits for 11 months in a row. The bonus reward is calculated as an average of your deposits made to the savings account. Commerce bank has many perks to offer such as, free online banking, access to electronic copies of your 1099, up to 6 withdrawals or transfers per month, free access to funds through any Commerce ATM, 24-hour account information service, online banking, eStatement and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 bonus today! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Commerce Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open an Commerce Bank Savings account. (myRewards Savings)
- Make 11 consecutive monthly deposits and 4 or fewer withdrawals per year.
- The bonus reward is calculated as an average of your deposits made to the savings account.
Commerce Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: myRewards Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Make 11 consecutive monthly deposits and 4 or fewer withdrawals per year
- Monthly Fee: Yes, a monthly fee of $3 (can be waived with a $300 daily balance OR at least one monthly electronic deposit)
- Early Termination Fee: None
*We wrote an email to Commerce Bank asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s a hard pull. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Total matching Reward determined by adding the average monthly deposit during the previous 11 months for each myRewards Savings account, per household, per year, on up to 5 myRewards Savings accounts.
- Reward credited annually in the 12th month after the first deposit.
- Annual Percentage Yield as of 11/12/2015 is 0.03% on balances of $1 or greater.
- Incentive of $10 or greater reported as interest to the IRS.
- Lower monthly fees apply in some locations.
For residents of Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma, I highly encourage opening a Commerce Bank myRewards Savings account to receive a $50 bonus from making 11 consecutive monthly deposits yearly. A myRewards Savings account offers a great way of getting paid while saving up for your goals! Just make sure to maintain a $300 daily balance or making at least one electronic deposit a month to avoid the monthly fees. Overall, this is a simple bonus of $50 to your checking! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply