For residents of Iowa, Community Bank & Trust, is offering a $50 bonus for you and your friend through their Refer-A-Friend program! There is no limit on how many refers you make, however the person you refer must sign up for a new account to earn the bonus. Community Bank & Trust has great perks to offer such as, no minimum balance requirement, no monthly maintenance charge, debit card, access to Shazam’s Privileged Status Network, free online banking, bill pay & eStatement, and more! To get started on earning your $50 Bonus follow the steps below! Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Community Bank & Trust $50 Bonus:
- Open an Community Bank & Trust Checking account. (Any Checking or Savings Account)
- Fill out your part of the referral form.
- Get your friend to fill out their part of the referral form.
- Refer as many friends as your can!
Community Bank & Trust Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Any Checking or Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Per Person
- Availability: Iowa
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Refer a friend to open a checking account
- Monthly Fee: Depends on checking or savings account being opened. (We recommend the Free Checking account to avoid monthly fees)
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- $50 bonus will be credited to the new customer’s active account after an automatic transfer occurs.
- The current customer will receive a $50 credit into their CB&T account only after the new customer has met this requirement.
- Bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT.
For residents Iowa, I highly recommend opening a Community Bank & Trust checking to earn a $50 bonus each time you successfully refer-a-friend. I also recommend opening a Free Checking account to avoid the monthly fees. Remember there is no limit on how many referrals you can make, so make sure to spread the word of this promo! Overall, this is a simple way to earn a $50 Bonus into your checking. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!