For residents of Florida, Community First Credit Union, is offering a $25 bonus when you refer a friend and they open a checking account. To encourage them to join, make sure to let them know that they will also be receiving the $25 bonus. Community First Credit Union Bank has great benefits to offer such as, ATM Refunds, Higher Interest from 1.50% APY, mobile banking with mobile deposits, online banking, access to plenty ATMs and more! Follow the simple steps below to earn your $25 bonus! You can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Community First Credit Union Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open an Community First Credit Union Checking account.
- Complete the web form provided in the link.
- Get your friend read their email and open a checking account with Community First Credit Union
Community First Credit Union Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Florida
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Refer a friend to open a checking account
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
*We wrote an email to Community FCU asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a hard pull. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Only available to new members.
- Offer may end at anytime without notice.
- The value of the referral bonus will be reported to the IRS, state, or local tax authorities, if required by applicable law.
For residents Florida, I recommend opening a Community First Credit Union checking and referring a friend to receive a $25 referral bonus for you and your friend. Community First Credit Union Bank includes, no monthly fees, termination fees, and offers many great benefits! Not only is Community First Credit Union a trustworthy, loyal and responsible bank, but they also are committed to giving back to the community. Overall, this is a simple way to earn a $25 Bonus. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!