For residents of Massachusetts, Dean Bank is offering a bonus of 2,500 DeanPoints when you Refer-a-Friend to open a new Checking Account with a Debit MasterCard or Debit BusinessCard. Let your friends know that when they sign up for a Dean Bank checking, that are eligible to enjoy many perks such as, no monthly fees, no minimum balance requirements, unlimited check writing, unlimited free access to many ATMs, free checks, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your bonus of 2,500 DeanPoints. Also, you can earn a $300 by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Dean Bank Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a Dean Bank Checking account.
- Download & print out the referral form, or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the referral form and hand them out to friends & family.
- Your friend must then open up a new Checking account with a debit Mastercard or a Debit Business card.
Dean Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: 2,500 Dean Points
- Availability: Massachusetts
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open up a new checking account with your referral form.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- we use security measures that comply with federal law.
- We collect your personal information.
- State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
For residents of Massachusetts, I recommend opening a Dean Bank Checking account and referring you friends & family to open up one also. For each person you bring in, you will earn 2500 Dean Points. Dean Points can be used to buy tons of items! Not only will you be earning the bonus, but so will your referee, which makes this a win-win situation for both parties! Overall, this is a great bonus of 2500 Dean Points, so get started today! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply