For residents of Utah and Eligible Employers, Deseret First Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus for when you open up a Corporate Advantage OR First Choice Checking account, and sign up for direct deposit. Desert First Credit Union has alot to offer such as, free VISA credit card, with no annual fee, free online and mobile banking, bill pay, free box of checks each year, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus! To earn an additional $300 you can sign up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Deseret First Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Open a Deseret First Credit Union checking (Corporate Advantage OR First Choice Checking)
- Set up a direct deposit within 30 days of account opening.
- Receive your bonus within 30 days.
Deseret First Credit Union Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Corporate Advantage OR First Choice Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Utah
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull via Equifax.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: No additional requirements.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
*We wrote an email to DFCU asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s a Hard Pull via Equifax. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- You will receive the $100 bonus within 30 days of opening your First Choice Checking account.
- The $100 bonus will be treated as interest income for tax reporting purposes.
- Valid only for new First Choice Checking accounts.
- Limit one $100 bonus per member.
For residents of Utah, I recommend opening a Deseret First Credit Union Corporate Advantage OR First Choice Checking to earn a $100 cash bonus by simply just setting up a direct deposit. Deseret First Credit Union is here to benefit people who work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or any Special Employment Group, so if you qualify make sure to take advantage of this offer! Overall, this is a great bonus of $100 into your checking. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!