For residents Nationwide, Discover Bank is offering up to a a $120 yearly bonus when you open up a Cashback Checking account, and earn 10 cents every time you write a check, pay a bill online, or make a debit card purchase. A Discover Bank account also has many other bonuses such as, access plenty of free ATMs, no monthly fees, free banks checks + free check reorder, free incoming wire from an external bank, and much more! To earn your $120 bonus, follow the steps below! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Discover Bank $120 Bonus:
- Open a Discover Bank checking with a minimum $25 deposit.
- Earn 10 cents for every check your write, bill pay you complete, and debit card purchases.
- Earn 10¢ on up to 100 transactions per month.
Discover Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Cashback Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft pull, Chexsystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Must be a current Discover Card member + $25 opening deposit requirement
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- This Web site is intended for personal, non-commercial use.
- The Bank reserves the right to make changes without notice.
- Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Web site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises.
For residents of Nationwide, I recommend opening a Discover Bank Cashback Checking account to receive a $120 bonus by earning rewards from writing checks, making online bill payments, and making debit card transactions. Discover Bank requires no minimum balance and monthly fees, so start today to start earning! Overall, this is a great way to earn up to a $120 bonus yearly! Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!