College students, do you need to build your credit and get money back while buying textbooks, pizzas, plane tickets, and iTunes? The Discover Student Card is designed with the young person in mind who would need to start building his credit while experiencing the perks for being a responsible adult. As a cardmember, you can enjoy a $25 bonus and 0% introductory purchase APR for 6 months that offers you the chance to repay any debt without accruing unwanted interests with no annual fee. Additionally, you will get to take advantage of cash back bonuses for every dollar you spend: get 5% cash back on purchases made at popular categories; and up to 1% cash back on the rest. Furthermore, you can earn 5-20% cash back bonus while confidently shopping on over 150 online stores. To top off all the bonuses, Discover provides excellent customer service as well as online tools to help you manage your credit. So make the most of your college years to build up your credit for future endeavors and investments.
- Get $25 Cashback Bonus®* when you make your 1st purchase within 3 months
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 13.99% – 20.99%*
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change like gas, restaurants, department stores and more. Limitations apply*
- Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com
- Up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus on everything else you buy
- $0 Fraud Liability plus mobile and email fraud alert options
- Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee
- *Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
Thanks for another great article. Were else cold anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing?
I have a presentation next week, and I’m oon the look for